Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hickam Craft Fair

If all goes well, I will be at the Hickam Craft Fair on November 14th!  I will have tons of new items, not listed in my etsy shop, lots of felted goods, buttons, and shell jewelry.  I am also going to be giving away cookies... If that doesn't entice you, well... nothing will.  There will be lots of other crafters and great items to shop for Christmas gifts!  Shop early and you can really find the best items for your loved ones! 

I am sharing a booth with a fellow crafter who makes really cool handmade blocks and all kinds of handpainted items.  Check out her site on etsy at http://www.threeladybugz.etsy.com/.  Her items make great baby gifts and Hawaiian memories.  These blocks are a sample of her work from her etsy shop. 

I will list more information about the craft fair when it is just around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...