Thursday, March 11, 2010

Boots & Kimo's in Kailua Town

I had a delicous breakfast yesterday at Boots and Kimo's in Kailua Town on the Windward Side.  I had the Boot's French Toast with whipped cream and strawberries.  Oh my oh my!  It was sooo good!  They are known for the Mac Nut Pancakes, but I have had too many of those, so I went with the French Toast. 

Usually the line and wait is unreasonably long, but we got lucky yesterday and only had to wait 10 minutes for a table.  The food comes out really fast and though the prices are a little steep, I'd say it is worth it every once and a while.  If you haven't been since they changed locations, you should give it a go.  It is across from HIC and Don Quijote in Kailua in the big new building on the corner.

This is a picture of our table

CONTACT AND HOURS::
(808) 263-7929
Mon - Fri:7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sat:6:30 am - 2:30 pm
Sun:6:30 pm - 2:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...