Saturday, July 30, 2011

Handmade Bridesmaid Gifts

Don't know what to give your bridesmaids but want something personal, useful, and unique?  Look no further! I made these super cute pouches out of bright material from Kaimuki Dry Goods and then filled them with an "emergency wedding day kit."  They were well received and I enjoyed making them.  :)


Stuffed to the max!


I embellished each one with pockets, ribbon, and rick rack so they would all be a little different.


Sunscreen, breath mints, deodorant, hairbands, wet wipes, and lip gloss were among other things.


The inside of each bag was a pink satiny material that I loved!  I am going to start making these for sale in the next few months, so keep your eyes out on my new shop kateandruby!  They would make great gifts for  any occasion, but I really like that they are all alike, but different for bridal party gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...