Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Wedding!

My brother and his WIFE came to visit from Korea for the holidays.  They came to Tucson because I live here, her brother lives here, and... they got married!  They are having an official wedding in Spain this summer, but to get all the legality issues out of the way, they got married in Tucson last week.


They went down to the lovely Tucson Court House


I think this is where Zach gives Sara the ring, he had nowhere to put it and was worried she was going to see it anyway.


Awww...  I can't wait for the ceremony in Spain!


Whoa!  These two are married!


My Aunt and Dad came to watch the official wedding.


Paying the dues.


MARRIED!


Welcome to the family Sara!  You have no idea what you got yourself into...  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...