Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer

I am dreaming of baking and creating masterpieces of sweets. All this leads to one important tool, a kitchen aid stand mixer. I found one I love, and I can't wait to mix up madness with it!


Yep, there it is. Ice blue, 5 quart artisan mixer. WOW. I love it.

Looking at mixers got me all mixer crazy! I love this print from etsy.


Looks like I'm not the only one who loves a good stand mixer... Get this print here.

This $17 stamp is so cute and would be so fun to make homemade labels with!


For all the forgetful bakers out there, there is a vinyl decal with measurement equivalents on it just for you. Now you don't have to guess how many ounces are in a pound, or how many tablespoons are in a cup. So convenient and handy for under $10!


Where your heart on your sleeve, with this rad mixing bowl t-shirt, only $22 on etsy.


I'll leave you with this. Same color as the one I am dreaming of! Coincidence? I think not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...