Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fabric Holiday Placemats

This past weekend, I made fabric placemats for my mother-in-law's birthday.  I used a black and white polka dot fabric on one side and a red holiday fabric on the other.  They turned out really nice.


I really like the holiday fabric because it isn't too loud and HOLIDAY'ISH.


The black and white polka dots look great on the other side.


Four large placemats.


Oh, and a patchwork trivet to match.


I quilted it in a large diamond pattern in white thread.  I think they would look great on any table and I hope she likes them!
For a tutorial, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Katie - These are adorable ... Love the black polka dots. A good stash buster .... hummmmmm. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...