Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saffron Indian Bistro Tucson

Last week, I went to Saffron Indian Bistro for dinner.  The food was phenomenal and the prices were fair.  Will I go back?  I can't wait to go back!  For two entrees, an appetizer, naan, and tip: less than $40.  I had enough leftovers for a huge dinner the next night too.  The meal started with papadum and two chutneys (mint/fruit).


We had garlic naan which was fantastic.  I pretty much spooned my meal onto the naan and devoured it.

{image from Saffron website}



This is what I had leftover after I ate a full meal at the restaurant.


I added vegetables to my chicken korma for $2.00 extra and was pleasantly surprised.  Well worth it!  We also had the vegetable samosas which were small but good.  The appetizer came with 2 samosas.  They offer a lot of vegetarian options as well as the usual meat dishes. 

Location:
7607 N. Oracle Rd.
Suite 101
Oro Valley, AZ 85704
(520) 742-9100

Hours:
Monday-Saturday 11 am - 10 pm
Sunday 11 am - 9 pm
Lunch Buffet Daily - $8.95 - 11am-3pm
Happy Hour: call for details (specials on drinks and small plates)

Overall I would recommend it and I can't wait to try their lunch buffet.  For $8.95, you can't go wrong.  If you are in North West Tucson, you should definitely give Saffron a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...