Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back to Blogging and a WEDDING in Spain!

I have been away from the blog for a while, taking a break to refresh and renew.  A lot has happened since I have been gone. I went to Spain and Germany for a vacation and a wedding and I got a puppy! My brother got married in Spain and it was a beautiful ceremony full of family and fun times.  Our new pup is 10 months old this week.  A German Short Haired Pointer.  (plenty of pics to come soon!)


Lots of eating olives in Spain and cafes.


Tons of tasty bottles of wine.


A beautiful bride.


What a beautiful ceremony, exchange of books instead of rings...

More to come on the wedding festivities and vacation fun.

1 comment:

  1. Katie - Thanks for returning to your blog ... I was missing your regular updates.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...