Saturday, May 14, 2011

Engagement Photos

The other day I had my hair and makeup trial and I used that blam look for my engagement pictures.  My brother and his girlfriend helped us out and took our photos at our favorite beach  Lanikai!


We went to 3 different spots along Lanikai and came out with 600 something pictures.  I picked about 100 of them that I LOVE, which is pretty amazing.


I can't thank them enough for taking such beautiful pictures, although the white sand and blue water didn't hurt.  :)


We had to make up our own poses and we brought a few props, but it was fun!  And... we got so many great shots of the Windward Side.


We started at a little beach in front of the twin islands, then went a few blocks down to the long stretch of Lanikai, then to the tide pools right around the corner, then we got shave ice at Kailua Beach Park right next door and enjoyed the "woodsy" scenery.


Gotta have the props...


Boo wind, I wanted to sport my love banner!


Much Aloha... Thank you so much guys for taking our pictures!  I can highly recommend them for anyone else looking for great photos on a budget.  They take exceptional pics!
ONE MONTH TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...