Sunday, September 25, 2011

Free Printable Gnome Art

I have a thing for gnomes.  I like their little hats, the woodland creatures they are often seen with, and the toadstools that surround their homes.  I have been searching etsy for gnome art for my home, and this is what I came up with. These are my top favorites...


You can view all items on etsy by clicking here.
Have a favorite?  I am leaning towards the knitting gnome or the little gnome house.  They are both super cute.  The knitting gnome would go great in my new craft room.

I also created a little printable gnome art for my fellow gnome lovers...


Print it out and cut it to fit into a 5 by 7 frame.  I am putting this little guy in my entry way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...