Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Copper Country Antiques Tucson

I went to Copper Country Antiques again this weekend.  I love going there and spending time walking up and down the aisles.  Browsing through each booth and looking at all the old pieces of everyday life.

My favorite things to look at are the kitchen items.  I love the bright colored pyrex bowls, the old mixers, and the dishware.

Here are a few of the goodies I found this weekend.  I love this milk glass lamp.  I couldn't pass it up.


Doesn't it look awesome on my nightstand?


My favorite part is the key turn light switch.  Oh, and the milk glassiness, love the bumps and color.


I got this awesome vintage quilt for $10!  what?  super steal. I was thinking of either re-backing it, because the backing is a little nubby, or using the fabric in my own creations.


I love the retro fabrics.


I also found this super handy jewelry box for $6.  Tiny, totally packs a lot of storage space, and in good shape.


Here it is stuffed with some of my jewelry.

Copper Country is a large antique mall.  They have over 250 dealers and lots of great stuff.

{photo from copper country website}

You can find them just by looking down the road and seeing this huge buffalo on their roof!

{photo from copper country blog}

This Buffalo is in their parking lot.  Love it!  

Copper Country is located at 5055 East Speedway
(520) 326-0167
M-S (10-6) Sun (11-5)

Check out their site to go virtual shopping, read up on latest sales and events, and get more info.
Visit their blog for photos of some of their latest additions, sales, and info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...