Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tucson Botanical Gardens

Last weekend, my husband and I went to the Tucson Botanical Gardens.  Right now they have the butterfly exhibit and the weather is perfect for a day outdoors.  The butterfly exhibit goes from October until April, and is a great opportunity to see tropical butterflies up close and personal.


These are just a few of the photos I snapped during my visit.  I am no pro, but they look great.  The butterflies are everywhere, you have to be careful not to step on them.  There are tropical plants, orchids, plumeria, etc. throughout the greenhouse.

The Gardens are open 8:30-4:30 daily


Pomegranate Trees


Vibrant Colors


MORE beautiful cactus

There is so much to see and the butterflies are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...